The Iowa City area is filled with people dedicated to good, clean, and fair food. This events calendar aims to collect all relevant events in this area.
Date(s) - 5 Dec 2011
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Join Slow Food Iowa City for a feast handcrafted by chef Gianluca Baroncini. Gianluca will also speak about his background and his approach to cooking.
Price covers all food and gratuity. Wines will be available by the glass, for $6-10 per glass.
To purchase tickets, go to https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/213277
For more information about the restaurant, check out www.baroncinirestaurant.com
Antipasti / Appetizers:
* Insalata mista della casa – Mixed green salad
* Rigatoni pomodoro e basilico – House made rigatoni pasta sautéed with marinara sauce and fresh basil
* Risotto alla Parmigiana – Italian Arborio rice creamy risotto with parmesan cheese and white wine
Secondi / Entrees (select one):
* Arista di maiale al latte sulla polenta – Milk braised pork loin served over polenta
* Verdure miste grigliate con balsamico e menta ciliegie di mozzarella – Grilled summer vegetables and fresh mozzarella dressed with balsamic and mint
Dolci / Desserts:
* Timballo di pane con salsa e gelato alla vaniglia con frutta fresca di stagione – Bread pudding with vanilla sauce and ice cream and fresh seasonal fruit
Bevande / Beverages:
No-host bar, wines $6-9/glass or by the bottle
Are we missing any events? Submit them here.
Powered by Events Manager